Key Account Manager
About the role
This is a brand new role at Briefed, which will be integral to creating and delivering a core process for client interactions. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who, working alongside our CEO, will be developing and implementing a customer success strategy which will ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Service: Ensure clients receive an exceptional level of service and excellent customer experience.
- Customer Onboarding: Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new clients and effective service delivery.
- Client Communication: Creating and maintaining a communication process to diarise and execute regular checks with each client to identify any issues, get feedback and increase user satisfaction.
- Develop Client Relationships: Build strong relationships and provide excellent support to existing and new clients and create opportunities to strengthen and further develop these relationships.
- Create Solutions: Provide solution-focused, positive outcomes for clients.
- Client Feedback: Manage and record all client feedback and liaise with management, sales and marketing to ensure appropriate action and use of information.
- System Management: Acting as the ‘Super User’ for our Learning Management System, including: creating accounts, creating client portals, onboarding users, resetting credentials, managing annual renewals and more.
- Contract Management: Ensuring clients are provided with all useful and necessary information at the start of their contracted period. All information will need to be accurately stored, recorded and available to provide to clients on request.
- Client Renewals: Ensuring clients are notified of any upcoming product expiries in advance and assisting them with renewing or changing their product.
- Identify Opportunities: Seek ideas from clients for new products or services, or gather and move forward suggestions for amendments to existing services.
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and other duties are likely to be required as the role develops.
If you are interested in the role, click the link below to send your CV and covering letter.