Free On-demand webinar
AI & ChatGPT: Opportunities and Risks for Barristers and Chambers
With AI technology being rapidly introduced to workplaces across the legal sector, it is increasingly important for those working in chambers or law firms to understand both the risk and opportunity that this presents.
Barrister & CEO of Briefed, Orlagh Kelly, presents an overview of exactly what ChatGPT & AI is and discusses the potential opportunities and risks for barristers and chambers in a world where AI has now become mainstream.
Introduction: What is Chat GPT?
- See Chat GPT in action with real barristers & clerking scenarios in a live demo.
- Chat GPT & lawyers – examples of where it has already gone wrong
- Examine potential opportunities that ChatGPT & other AI tools present to barristers & chambers.
- Examine the risks and limitations of ChatGPT when used by your team.
- Listen to real-time barrister feedback and insights from various areas of law.
- Explore the future of ChatGPT and AI within Chambers.
To view this on-demand webinar, you can watch at any time by going to our dedicated AI & ChatGPT page for Barristers and Chambers:
Watch the Webinar